BRIMA team consists of experts of various profiles, trained to respond to every clients request, survey network of 300 polltakers and other international associates. A dense survey network provides high efficiency in conducting surveys in any part of the R. Macedonia.
- MANAGING DIRECTOR – Elida Medarovska, Bachelor of Laws degree,
- RESEARCH ADVISOR – Georgi Kimov, Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology,
- 4 PROJECT MANAGERS
- IT & DP (Information Technology & Data Processing) Manager - Bachelor of Electronic Engineering,
- Development Manager – higher education,
- Survey Network Manager – higher education,
- Assistant to the manager of the Survey Network, surveyors and supervisors,
- CATI Manager (Call Center) - higher education,
- “Key-puncher” Network Manager– and technical support,
- Technical Support Assistant.
- 5 Albanian supervisors – higher/secondary education,
- 15 Macedonian supervisors - higher/secondary education,
- 150 well-trained Macedonian surveyors, higher/secondary education,
- 50 well-trained Albanian surveyors, higher/secondary education,
- 25 well-trained „key-puncher“- for data entry on specialized software and work with computers,
- 35 well-trained surveyors for conducing telephone surveys,
- 20 well-trained surveyors for conducting CATI/ CAPI surveys,
- If necessary, cooperation with eminent experts in different fields as international collaborators on certain projects.